Termon Abbey is situated on the eastern outskirts of Drogheda town along the Termonfeckin Road. Local amenities within walking distance include newly built Educate Together primary school, St Joseph’s and Our Lady Greenhills secondary schools, neighbourhood shops and pharmacy, Newtown Blues GAA Club and the Lourdes Hospital which is within a five minute drive. No 53 which is close to the entrance of Elmwood Close, towards the front of this popular development, has an enclosed back garden and off street parking to the front.
53 Elmwood Close is a spacious four bed family home with large open plan kitchen, generous utility, good size west facing living room with open fireplace and four bedrooms plus family bathroom. The house is a blank canvas for the new owners who should be able to transform it into their dream home without incurring major expense.
• Entrance hall: Tiled
• Living room: 5.31 x 4.25m Laminated floor. Gas inset fireplace with timber surround.
• Kitchen: 5.33m x 3.85m Tiled floor and splashback. Dining Area: 3.1m x 2.72m (open plan L shaped from kitchen) with patio doors to garden
• Utility room. Under stairs but accessed from kitchen.
• Bedroom 1: 3.45m x 1.83m
• Bedroom 2: 3.38m x 2.82m. En suite shower room
• Bedroom 3: 3.3m x 2.6m Fitted wardrobes
• Bedroom 4: 2.78m x 2.62m. Fitted wardrobe.
• Family bathroom with tiled bath surround
• Attic access with pull down ladder.